2012-05-17

The Secret to You... A Gift from the Secret Scrolls

The Secret(book) is the best selling self help book in 2006, written by Rhonda Byrne. The book has been translated in 44 languages and sold an amazing 21 million copies worldwide. This video, created by the Secret team, allows you to play and read to yourself everyday. Enjoy!



Today is the Beginning of my New Life

I am Starting Over today

All Good Things are coming to me today

I am Grateful to be Alive

I see Beauty all around me

I Live with Passion and Purpose

I take time to Laugh and Play every day

I am Awake, Energized and Alive

I Focus on all the Good Things in Life... and Give Thanks for them

I am at Peace and One with everything

I feel the Love, the Joy, the Abundance

I am Free to Be Myself

I am Magnificence in human form

I am the Perfection of Life

I am Grateful to be... Me!

Today is the Best day of my Life

THE SECRET...

No comments:

Post a Comment