2012-04-14

Steve Jobs's Mentality



Arthur Rock:
Well, he wore sandals and he had long, very long hair and beard and mustache, but very Articulate. I think at one time in his life and it was probably when I first met him that he ate nothing but fruit.

Bob Taylor:
So as a mainline venture capitalist, is this...

This is not the norm. This is not the norm...

Steve Jobs:
And I'm also one of these people that I don't really care about being right, I just care about Success.

One year after LISA, we are introducing the third industry milestone product... Macintosh.

Ultimately it comes down to taste, it comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done, and then try to bring those things in to what you're doing. Picasso had a saying, ' Good artist copy, Great artist steal.' And we have always been shameless about stealing Great ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment