2012-04-05

Videos - Interviews

A compilation of Videos, Interviews and Quotes of Influential people whom you can get INSPIRATION, IDEAS, and HOPE from. Learn of their IDEAS, MENTALITY and PERCEPTIONS. This is what this blog is all about. Contents of the interviews are all written by myself, pardon me if there are mistakes or spelling errors as I'm not a professional writer, just doing this out of interest during my free time, in hope to share with people worldwide on these motivational interviews and stories. I'm writing out the contents for people who can't view the videos, mostly taken from YouTube, or people who are bad in English, so that they can translate the contents on the web. I do not own the music and footage and images featured in the videos. All rights belong to their respective owners. Hope U'll love the videos, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment